| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Holsteinsborg in January is very cold at -12.8 °C (8.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.2 °C (2.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 1:20 long and the longest day is 6:17 long with an average length of 4:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Holsteinsborg January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Holsteinsborg:
- Upernavik, Greenland - 657 kms (408.2 miles) N
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 714.5 kms (444 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) WNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 439.7 kms (273.2 miles) WNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) W
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) WSW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) WSW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 419.1 kms (260.4 miles) N
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) NNE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) NNE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) N
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) E
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 730.3 kms (453.8 miles) E
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) SSE
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) SSE
- Narsarsuaq, Greenland - 755.9 kms (469.7 miles) SE
- Julianehb, Greenland - 785.5 kms (488.1 miles) SSE
- Nanortalik, Greenland - 863.4 kms (536.5 miles) SSE